Insurance Asset Management
Fort Washington’s roots are in insurance asset management. We are the primary advisor to multiple insurance subsidiaries of our parent company, Western & Southern Financial Group, as well as numerous unaffiliated insurance clients in the life and P&C industries.
With over $35.6 billion in insurance assets under management, we offer solutions across a diverse range of market sectors in both fixed income and public equity. Our solutions range from overall broad market portfolio management to yield-enhancing strategies through various sector-specific capabilities.
We can work with clients to create customized strategies that seek to achieve optimal risk-adjusted returns while considering their unique business needs:
- Consider client-specific guidelines and objectives
- Evaluate the trade-offs between book/yield, modified total return and total return approaches
- Assess gain/loss recognition
- Use a state-of-the-art risk budgeting framework
- Incorporate a deep knowledge of current insurance regulations