We Respect Your Privacy
Thank you for your decision to invest with us. Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc. has always placed a high value on the trust and confidence our clients place in us. We believe that confidence must be earned and validated through time. In today's world, when technology allows the sharing of information at light speeds, trust must be reinforced by our sincere pledge to take the steps necessary to ensure that the information you share with us is treated with respect and confidentiality.
Our Pledge to Our Clients
- We collect only the information we need to service your account and administer our business.
- We are committed to keeping your information confidential and we place strict limits and controls on the use and sharing of your information.
- We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of your information.
We Collect the Following Nonpublic Personal Information About You
- Information we receive from you on or in applications or other forms, correspondence, or conversations, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, social security number, assets, income and date of birth.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, including, but not limited to, your account number and balance, payment history, parties to transactions, cost basis information, and other financial information.
Categories of Information We Disclose and Parties to Whom We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients to nonaffiliated third parties, except as required or permitted by law.
We Place Strict Limits and Controls on the Use and Sharing of Your Information
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to authorized employees who need the information to administer your business.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect this information.
We May Provide Information to Service Your Account
Sometimes it is necessary to provide information about you to a service company to facilitate the servicing of your account. These organizations have a legitimate business need to see some of your personal information in order for us to provide service to you. We may disclose to these service providers the information that we collect as described above. We require that these companies, including our own subsidiaries and affiliates, strictly maintain the confidentiality of this information and abide by all applicable laws. Companies within our corporate family that may receive this information are financial service providers and insurance companies. We do not permit these associated companies to sell the information for their own purposes, and we never sell our customer information.